Today’s customers demand engaging, relevant communications when and where they want and on their device of choice. Yesari Publishing Platform is an end-to-end solution for enterprise organizations that enables meeting these demands while also reducing time to market and lowering costs.
From a more efficient and compliant review and approval cycle to communication through the latest tablets and smartphones, Yesari Publishing Platform automates your publishing. Content creators can use structured authoring while the rich design capabilities will empower your designers to create interactive, compelling communications. Customizable and able to integrate with existing business systems, Yesari Publishing Platform will help you not only meet but also exceed your organization’s goals.
Yesari Publishing Platform Highlights
Whether implemented as an end-to-end publishing workflow or integrated independently with existing infrastructure, the modules of Yesari Publishing Platform allow users to:
– Automatically assemble and deliver content to print, PDF, HTML5, Web, XML, tablet and mobile apps, and other digital formats.
– Reduce cycle-time by previewing content and interactive media in real-time while authoring in Microsoft Word or a Web browser.
– Design for automation using familiar layout and authoring tools.
– Easily integrate with syndication services and content management systems such as IBM FileNet Content Manager, Microsoft SharePoint, EMC Documentum, and others.
– Reuse and repurpose XML and structured content from third party systems.
The modules of Yesari Publishing Platform work together to enable automated assembly and multi-channel publishing of content for different audiences and media types.
The platform creates a customizable, end-to-end publishing solution that facilitates relevant, targeted communications which increase customer engagement and satisfaction. Beyond just print and Web, Yesari Publishing Platform supports the reuse and repurposing of content and design to deliver rich, compelling, and interactive digital communications for mobile devices and tablets.